Friday, January 31, 2014

The Stack is Finished!

I set a goal at the beginning of this month to finish the Floral Set in January. This stack proves I've made it - with one exception. I haven't yet sewed the apron. Choosing apron patterns is hard! I just can't decide which one to make. So, I'll just put it off a little longer...I also haven't made an envelope. This set is simply too big to keep together, so I'm pondering the best way to divide and wrap. Hmmmm.

There are still a number of pictures to show yet and I have several more patterns to share from this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...