Thursday, April 2, 2020

Abigail's Apron - Green and Blue Set

I am making coordinating aprons for this kitchen set. This pretty floral apron will be Abigail's. I honestly love this pattern! It is called "Sassy Little Apron" by Cabbage Rose. My favorite feature is the contrasting bias ruffle - I love the drape! I also really like the facing feature that saves me from having to hem around such a large area - nice. I used this pattern for the apron in the Thanksgiving set also - there you can see a much younger Miss Abigail modeling this pattern.





Here is information about Cabbage Rose patterns - the CUTEST aprons!

Cabbage Rose
4598 Kilkee Drive
Redding, California  96001
cabbagerosequilts.com

3 comments:

  1. The designer lives in the community very close to me! I ordered two apron patterns.😺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun to be close! I hope you love your aprons too!

      Delete
  2. It's a gorgeous apron. I agree that the pattern is done quite well. It's a lovely design.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...