Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Busy, busy, BUSY!

Our family has been involved with the 4-H program for almost twenty years and July is always our busiest month. This year, Miss Abigail is happily swimming, way over her head, in many projects.  Since our county fair is the first full week in August, July is always the crunch month to get the exhibits for the projects completed. My job is to facilitate all these projects and, at this time of year, it feels like a full time job! You would think that after twenty years I would be more organized. I always intend to be. Each year I say to myself that we will complete projects earlier, but July still brings the same mad dash to get items completed for the fair. I turned in the pre-registration for indoor exhibits today, so now Miss Abigail is committed to finishing bunches of stuff in the next couple of weeks. Some of these projects are items that she has been working on for some time, but other things haven't even been started. Sigh...

Yesterday, Miss Abigail spent all afternoon working on her scrapbooking project. I took pictures to post here, but, alas, I arrived at the library without my thumb drive. So, I'll post these and other pics when next we come out of the cave.

2 comments:

  1. Great! That sounds like us ~ we are getting projects finished too & starting new ones! Can't wait to see all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to leave a little comment to tell you how lovely your blog is, and how helpful it is to me as a home-maker-in-training and a daughter who is expanding her hope chest.

    Many Blessings,
    Grace
    gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...