Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Mason Jar Flower Frog


I was so pleased to run into these inexpensive flower frogs! They cleverly fit onto a mason jar. It reminds me of all the times Miss Abigail gathered field and sometimes garden flowers to bring me a bouquet. She could always find a canning jar on the shelf to stuff the flowers into. What a sweet memory! The flowers would fall to the edges though, so the bouquet looked just a little awkward. Moms don't usually care about that, but one of these flower frogs will be just the ticket to help the blooms stand more upright. I'm excited to put these into the hope chest.

edit - I should have mentioned that I purchased these at the JoAnn's store in Albuquerque. Happily, they are also available on Amazon.com.  Link on Amazon --km

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...