Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Peek Inside - Cluny Lace Edged Dishtowels


I have lately been working on the aqua/brown/cream kitchen set and can now add these pretty cluny lace edged dishtowels. They might seem just a little fancy for kitchen work, but I like how they look. Just a simple running embroidery stitch applied to attach the lace to the edge of the top and bottom hem.


So far, in this set, I have the  brown twist dishcloths completed, along with the waffle-weave handtowels and now these lace edged dishtowels.




4 comments:

  1. As with everything you do ~ these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all the pretty work you do. I look forward to seeing new items. You made my day today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you have shared these lovely additions to the hope-chest. I have a wedding to go to in July that will require gifts for the showers. I think these would be a nice gift set. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...