Monday, March 30, 2020

Green and Blue Kitchen Set

Here are some of the other pieces in this last kitchen set. Abigail's favorite color has been blue and, apparently, Jacob's favorite color is green. So I'm combining those colors in this set. I have to finish the two aprons and it will be ready.









I will likely have to keep some of the hopechest here for now, in storage, until things are more settled. So she will have to choose which of all of her things she will start out with. I'm interested to see what she will want to take.

5 comments:

  1. Goodness! She's going to be set for life! Such pretty linens. You've worked so hard to give her the best. Thanks for sharing the photos with the rest of us. I enjoy seeing all the pretties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rozy Lass! Yes, there are actually a LOT of things, especially kitchen things in the hope chest. I'm hoping it will last her a long time. She said something really funny once, when she was much younger. One day she must have conceived of the total mass of stuff and said "wow, I won't have to do laundry for like a year!" I laughed and then pointed out that the point was not to just use it one towel after another, but to keep some back..." So funny!

      Delete
  2. Lovely! Your embroidery is just beautiful. All the things you have made Abigail will be used and enjoyed and CHERISHED by your daughter because they came from the hands that have loved, enjoyed, and cherished HER! Best wishes to Abigail and Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen! I appreciate your long-time support of my efforts!

      Delete
  3. Everything is so pretty, but, oh my gosh...the embroidered towels are gorgeous!!

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...