Monday, March 23, 2020

Engagement Photo

I can only hope you all are well in the midst of this common struggle to stay well! Please be safe and wise.

I wanted to share a sweet picture of Abigail and Jacob. Plans are moving forward for her marriage, but gently, as she continually realizes, reorganizes and reevaluates what will be possible. She and Jacob are determined to be married in May, but a public celebration may have to be postponed. Thankfully, a loving God is always available to listen to their vows. AND we can always celebrate here on the blog.

I can't express how proud I am of Abigail and the woman she has become. Beautiful, strong, determined, loving, sensitive, helpful, smart and yes, still a bit vulnerable.



Photo Credit:  Marquette Mower
https://instagram.com/marquettelaree

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a special blessing! I know it has become the custom to have large wedding celebrations, but that wasn't always so. My grandparents married in 1925 were at the SLC temple with only a few friends to accompany them. They then traveled, in a borrowed car, to Idaho to see her parents (his were in Scotland) and begin married life. My parents had a simple open house for immediate family and close friends at my mother's parent's home after the ceremony in the SLC temple. May Abigail have a lovely day in the temple and much joy in her marriage afterwards. Blessings to you both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...