Monday, April 27, 2020

Blue Denim Napkins

I love these napkins! DII French Stripe Chambray - set of six. I ordered them online and I'm very pleased that they match the blue and white tablecloth so well. Blue colors can be so variable and I was taking a chance on a match. They will also coordinate with a neutral tan table runner that I am still working on. I'm crocheting a lace trim on both ends, so that may take me another day or two to finish. I ordered these napkins from Zola.com and I am pretty happy with the quality. The weighty fabric has a generous hem and a mitered corner that will hold up well to fancy folds! I washed the napkins and there was very little dye run, so these are now ready for Miss Abigail to use everyday.



1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous. The blue is beautiful. I bet the runner looks lovely with these.

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...