Sunday, April 12, 2020

The Green and Blue Kitchen Set - Finished

The green and blue kitchen set is now finished!


A couple of other items in here that I haven't shown before...more towels and some crocheted dishcloths.






Miss Abigail has grown up on a sheep farm, so I am happy to include these two "sheepy" tea towels. The green one was brought back from Scotland by Miss Isobel, one of our dear club ladies. You might remember the embroidered daisy towels from the running-stitch daisy dishtowels post. You can also see the other items in this set, including Abigail's apron, Jacob's apron, a simple hand towel, rick rack hand towels, and the fabric collage towels.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful set! So many lovely colors. I am inspired to replace some of my old, stained towels and cloths with some new ones. Blues and greens will work in my kitchen as well. Thanks for the links to see the whole set.

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...